Monday, September 20, 2004

En ook thee moet

Wederom geen droom. Maar ik droom het wel.

A little creature came down the steps
He came up to me and he introduced himself
Yes, this might seem very awkward, but he had a very strange name
His name was... well, you could never guess it
He told me: "I am... the shizophrenic spiral staircase gnome"

He said: "Glad to meet you"
The air was quiet and dry
And he asked me: "what about a cup of tea?"
We went op the steps once again
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and so on.

When we came at the top, the 226th step, the tea tasted delicious.
And I drank several cups of it.
When we finished I left the place
And climbing down,this thought appeared to me.
I thought: "Lucky, lucky me, lucky me, lucky me."

uit: Spiral Staircase, van Supersister

No comments:

Post a Comment